this seems off......

Update Video drivers and DirectX.. I had the same problem with my Server'03 machine. I ended up fixing it by replacing one of the dll's in the system32 directory. I can't remember the name, but it was something like nv4_93.dll I know it was nv4. Anyway, you can't have multiple copies of the dll, and windows goes ballistic, won't let you run DirectX. Google that problem, the nv4_.dll and see what it turns up.

Looking at the pictures, I know it's not the problem I mentioned above.
Your drivers are WHQL'd, so I doubt it's a problem there. Make sure that your card is fully seated, your RAM is fully seated, and your Processor is fully seated (Yeah, they do make a difference...)
Then, check what speed the BIOS is running your card at. Could be overclocked to a point where it's not stable, but the BIOS thinks it's the factory default.
I know that Windows calls the AGP Slot PCI Bus1, so that's no worries. Mine does the same thing. It's probably a problem with DirectX, so what I would do, is go to the website Fisher posted, and re-do some of the main DirectX Dll's, d3d9.dll, and other core dll's.
Last, but not least, make sure that the DLL's in your C:\Windows\System32 folder are all correct, like, no misnamed DLL's. Don't check all, just ones related to display or monitor mapping/rendering.

Update Video drivers and DirectX.. I had the same problem with my Server'03 machine. I ended up fixing it by replacing one of the dll's in the system32 directory. I can't remember the name, but it was something like nv4_93.dll I know it was nv4. Anyway, you can't have multiple copies of the dll, and windows goes ballistic, won't let you run DirectX. Google that problem, the nv4_.dll and see what it turns up.

im going to check that out right now
thanks man all of google and your solution is the only one that sounds valid and like it might fix the problem!!!!

yo!!!!
look i found!!!!!
lookwhatifound.jpg

i should delete those 2 extra files correct?
i dont have dx10?
are they compromising dx9?

wait wait.... according to the site fisher gave me im suppost to have those 2 files and plus one im missing.....

I would download the one you're missing. DX10 is the newest release of DirectX, so if you downloaded it recently from Microsoft's website, that's why you have the DX10.dll's. Make sure you have all of them, espescially the one that controls DirectDraw and Direct3d.

i put it in...
no affect
wait wait i just found another missing file lets see how this turns out
seems like i have the same driver files 2?
untitled2.jpg

Alright, so you're gonna want to UNINSTALL every single video driver on that machine. Meaning, go into Add/Remove programs, and remove anything video card related. THEN re install. See if that works.

ya deff ill do it when i have spair time
i also found another missing file i added

Back
Top Bottom