Did you hear?

EDIT:

the warheads were supposed to be taken out, but they werent

ISOwner said:
Just the idea that nukes are being deployed (although not necessarily being used) is a concern. Maybe it was just a simple transport to another facility. From that point on, then where does it go? Only the top secret Omega Sector knows.

again they were being transported to be taken apart and disposed of

....or so it seems. Government is always twisting facts around or letting us hear what we want to hear. Lots of conspiracy in government line of work.

Yea, I forgot to mention they were U.S. planess. But it is kind of scary knowing nuclear wepons are flying over you U.S. planes or not.

hmm...well, I guess they have to move them somehow. I mean really if you have to move a missle and 6 war heads then you don't have many ways of moving them...either drive or fly. And I think most folks would be more afraid of driving next to a 18 wheeler full of nukes than a plane flying way overhead:p

THis is old news. But anyway, they were deactivated bombs, so even if the plane crashed, they wouldnt go off. No firing mechanism. Its just that, the general hadnt told anyone first before he disposed of them.

even if it was 6 planes crrying one nuke each, im pretty sure 6 nukes woulkd have destroyed the us. the fall out would be huge.

Wouldn't this be classified as top secret though?

This happened like 2-3 weeks ago. Other than that it was online, it was also on every major news network the day (or day after it happened). Do you guys watch the news or read the paper?

THis is old news. But anyway, they were deactivated bombs, so even if the plane crashed, they wouldnt go off. No firing mechanism. Its just that, the general hadnt told anyone first before he disposed of them.

This happened like 2-3 weeks ago. Other than that it was online, it was also on every major news network the day (or day after it happened). Do you guys watch the news or read the paper?

Glad to see I'm not the only one who remembered this, and looked at the date on the article.

It was announced on English TV only two days ago, mebbee it was kept quiet until investigations were made, or perhaps the Portugeuse authorities went over to the States to help out, ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom