Gallery: Your desktop

Laptop:

12244823nj1.png

I could have a clean desktop too but I have so many different proposals to write and by placing them on my desktop, it helps me to remember that I have to work on them. Otherwise, I would have nothing on there. I have no program icons at all.

What are you using the On-screen keyboard for? lol
My Microsoft keyboard won't work on my Microsoft operating system. Isn't that something?

But seriously, the PrintScreen key along with other shortcuts on my keyboard don't work.

I could have a clean desktop too but I have so many different proposals to write and by placing them on my desktop, it helps me to remember that I have to work on them.
I just don't allow icons to be displayed on my desktop. It'll clutter up too quickly. Just see my previous screenshots.

I could make folders in Documents but I'm too lazy to click on the folder and then double click again to open it. Whew, my hands would get tired after doing 3 seconds of hard clicking.

If I did allow icons to be displayed, this is what my desktop would look like. Notice it extends past my screen. I'm too buggered up to clean it.

33021394gw9.png

Back
Top Bottom