David something has to be done

I think that updating the layout to maybe a picture of some hot ass computer, allowing custom avatars and html in signatures, will make the appearance of the forum so much nicer and customized, then maybe people will be like "oh this forum is cool" and they will see that most of us aren't the nerdy type, were actually normal people and that just because you know about computers doesnt mean you can't be cool. ALso sending out a mass email would work...

Hello, fellow ComputerForums member!

We have updated our site, it has really gone a long way, check it out. Most questions are responed to instantly. The forum has become more active over the past year. So check it out! Cheers,

The CF.ORG Team!

Ok, let me make this very clear

It may not be custom avatars, or custom sigs. I really don't know, but that is just something major this forum lacks.

However, this forum is lacking something major, what specifically it is, I am not sure.

That something major is older members in terms of age. I'll bet if half of the members on here were in their 30's, 40's, we would see a different reaction to everything. That's just one thing out of the blue that I've noticed.

Well, this is kinda like a communist forum.

We have no choice. No choice in avatars, signatures, custom title (select few), forum skin etc.

Were pretty much told to deal with what we have or leave. And it doesn't suit everyones tastes, so we need variety.

IMO.

Agreed lol :D,This should be our new logo:

100px-Hammer_and_sickle_svg.jpg

i reped you arriz, you can see my comment there.

anyways yes, just SOMETHING to spice it up, doesnt have to be custom av's or sigs. maybe just a new theme, this theme is too plain, it would be cool to have something like IC's in the backround or something like this

istockphoto_2881515_ntsc_standard_circuit_board.jpg

I have to admit that some of the avatars we have available are really old and they honestly don't look that good. The old car avatars can go and perhaps replaced with better ones.

Yeah i was reffering to the themes,although you do have a point about the avatars,atleast if we cant have custom ones,we should atleast update the old ones.

Back
Top Bottom