Driving, yay!

EDIT: Whoops, this is D-Lew. I always forget to log my brother out when I come home from college.

Autos are more prone to problems, generally. Mine broke at 60,000 miles. Fortunately I had the ability to fix it myself, cost $500 and a couple of hours.

EDIT: Whoops, this is D-Lew. I always forget to log my brother out when I come home from college.

Autos are more prone to problems, generally. Mine broke at 60,000 miles. Fortunately I had the ability to fix it myself, cost $500 and a couple of hours.

you must have had a shocker then.. my car is on 160,000 and still going strong..

edit.. oops, misread your post.. i thought you meant cars in general.. though my old stepdad did have a volvo auto that was on its origional gearbox and on 230,000 miles..

lol I broke my right mirror today on my friend's narrow driveway because he parked too close and there wasn't enough clearance.. and it was night.

Ahh well, duct tape!

Lol, the other day I backed into a post next to my friends driveway. Good thing it wasn't a deep scratch or I would have a big wite mark on the side of my bumper lol.

Well, drove for the first time today for an hour! :D
I paid £150 for 10 lessons, which is £15 an hour.

Enjoyed every minute of it! Was driving the new Ford Fiesta.

I found that I picked up the stopping/starting/changing gears rather fast, and he was impressed.

I had a few issues with not leaving enough room on the left with parked cars, and he had to control the wheel, haha, and one time where I stopped mid road, and almost had a car come into us, but other than that, I was happy with myself :)

Well done mate, take it steadily & safely
ok.gif
btw I don't like auto, I like to change gear when I want to!

Congrats!

Yeah should be up to speed on changing gears in no time, it only takes a few lessons to get he hang of it and at least then you have the option to drive manuals when you pass your test

Back
Top Bottom