DB Error

I must have missed the error but I've noticed this site is slow. Not crawling slow, but compared to other websites, this site is not up to par. Everything other site flashed right in front of me with a blink of an eye, but when coming on here, there's like a pause for 3 seconds and it appears. Does that with every click on here. I've got FIOS now so I should be experiencing ultra fast load times, but this site is the only one that really shows any type of delay.

hmm that forumaddict sure does remind me of somebody who has already gotten banned :rolleyes:

havent got any DBE's in a LONG time

Holy crap there was a huge error if I ever saw one...again. White pages loaded all over the place from about 5:30 or 6:30pm Sat. 20th October. Then it lasted for more than an hour.

I did manage to get to the main homepage of computerforums, but that was about it. When you try to click on a thread, white screen pops up. No error messages or anything like that. You can clearly see the last post was around 5:21pm and lasted all the way to now which is about 7:50pm.

Back
Top Bottom