David something has to be done

David, trust me, ive smelled dude_se's farts from where i live, and thats like 10000 miles away, it even killed my neighbors cat :eek: he might take out your cat too, you better listen :p

I agree, this forum is way too cliquey. There are no members on here who I even talk to on yahoo, MSN or AIM. Not because I don't like them, but because I don't feel I fit into the "clique" but hey it's still a good forum!

I totally agree lol,Not only that but i think we need more moderators if we do get Custom Av's or Sig's.I think that Custom av's and sig's bring out the personlaity in people as well,that might help the community.

yh! ive done some serious damage. this one time it was so bad that they thought the UK had been stink bombed. that was back in the day though, i remember it well.
anyway the point is that this is a good idea.
if the user titles could all be different colors aswell that would be good. like red for junior members, blue for seniors, etc.

I totally agree lol,Not only that but i think we need more moderators if we do get Custom Av's or Sig's.I think that Custom av's and sig's bring out the personlaity in people as well,that might help the community.

ive sent david a pm with a part about more mods in it...ill keep silent on the idea till i get one back

yh! ive done some serious damage. this one time it was so bad that they thought the UK had been stink bombed. that was back in the day though, i remember it well.
anyway the point is that this is a good idea.
if the user titles could all be different colors aswell that would be good. like red for junior members, blue for seniors, etc.

red should be reserved for neg rep, but i like that idea, CUSTOM COLOR FOR GURUS! :p

But I am confused, some users are talking about a staff problem - what problem is that? are you talking about the hacking issue with brookfield?

do you actually read any of the threads on your own site?..I believe that if you did you wouldn't be needing to ask that question.

one bad thing i have to say about david is when he does come online he welcomes new people and stuff, which is great, but when he sees a thread like this he makes the odd reply, but just kind of ignores the problem at hand.

yeah ill agree with that one big time, he also ignores a lot of my PM's, hopefully he will reply to the one i sent him today, i took like 20min. to write that thing just for a forum :eek:, this just proves how lazy i really am though, mainly because ive been sitting at this computer for the past 3 hours doing nothing but talking on here, listening to music, and watching vids. i hope my computer apps teacher likes how fast i can type :p

yh, a year or so ago i would have said it was ok, but now we really need more members, and the current ones need an incentive to stick around.

Back
Top Bottom