David something has to be done

How come you're not on the other forum anymore? Haven't seen you on there for awhile. I'm still a regular on there and it's a pretty good site. Lots of guys know their sh** about PCs. Custom avatars and sigs are allowed. Plus, they have more active members on there. There's a social lounge there too so we talk about cars and stuff. Just like here, but with more things you do and talk about.

I actually forgot about it, I'll have to start posting there again. I do post at techsupportforum.com now and then but am starting to become a bit more active there especially with what's going on here.

The Lexus forum and the 9thgen Corolla forum generate a lot of traffic mainly due to sponsors. One night, there were 126 members online!!!!! Wow. That's what I suggested to David before. It's nice to see some banners up there for computer parts. We could use more to along the sides from top sites like Newegg, clubIT, etc.

I would really love for this site to be sponsored by NewEgg, we advertise them all the time.

Since David is the admin, he can email or contact Newegg for sponsorship. Since it's a computer forum, it makes sense to advertise computer related ads regardless of hardware or even software. Maybe some ads for colleges, scholarships, etc. seeing teh demographics here are teens and young adults.

OK let me get this straight, everyone wants custom avatars and custom sigs. But I am confused, some users are talking about a staff problem - what problem is that? are you talking about the hacking issue with brookfield?

Sigs like this are too big in my opinion: (Example sig from XS)

Lian li V2000b
Q6600 @ 3.2ghz 1.27v 37c idle 56 load (prime)
Evga 680i mobo
Xfx 8800 gtx @ 650/1020 45c idle 47c load
2gb ocz sli ready ram 1066mhz 5-5-5-15 2.1v
auzentech x-fi prelude
Audio technica ad900 (awesome)
150gb raptor (os) 400gb wd (apps,movies,pic's)
Samsung lightscribe 18x dvd burner
Samsung 22inch 225bw 1680 x 1050 res
Zalman fan controller
Thermaltake 850w toughpower psu
D-tek fuzion cpu block

Mcw60 gpu block
Ek evga 680i nb block,Ek nf4 rev 1.1 Ek mofset block
2 x radiical triple radiators 1 x radiical single 120 rad
Laing d5,mcp350 w/radiical top,mcp355 w/petra's top
3 x radiical acrylic resevoirs
7 x 120mm antec tricool fans blue and green
2 x 80mm fans blue
3 x thermaltake uv neon's
my wc build in progress

untitledxr0.jpg

wavesk2.jpg

Not only the hacking issue, but the issues about him that have been said in a few recent threads. Also a new theme would be nice :) but I don't really care about that. Rep should go too, it's abused and the last thread had a consensus that people don't care about it and don't want it.

not only are the sigs too big, but the avatars are huge too.. i wouldnt like posting at that forum, the colours in the sigs are annoying too..

no, there talking about the general problem of brookfield, like how many people dont think he should be a mod, including some staff members.

just limit the size to 100x100, and off site hosting, and its fine, come one david, PLEASE!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom