Superbowl picks!

Packers!! Although, from what I hear, the patriots have the best team in NFL history this year, but they havent played teh packers yet...

Yo whoever put none of the above is a idoit. But Bills suck there not gunna do anything.

how so, its what week 7, its just too early to pick yet, who would have thought that the saints would have made it to the NFC Championship last year at this time, like nobody.

EDIT:

also the bills hold the record for the best comeback in nfl history, it was 42-3 at the half....they won. so the bills can do anything.

EDIT2:
you didnt even spell patriots right...i dont see how you can call people idiot's for making a SB pick at this point in the season.

But they still cant beat any of these teams.

any team can beat any other team. the NFL has probably the best bunch of althletes in the world. no joke, a lot of people in nfl had a choice of what sport to go pro in, they are just that good. it all comes down to just the smallest of differences, the main one being is whether or not the player can adapt to not being one of the best, which a lot cant.

take mario williams for example, he weighs 315lb. people are like "he is slow because he weighs so much", he can run a 40 yarder in 4.6sec. the fastest guy in the league is like 4.2.

Steelers vs. Eagles.....All Pennsylvania Super Bowl baby!!

But seriously, I think the Steelers are gonna win it again.

Yo whoever put none of the above is a idoit. But Bills suck there not gunna do anything.

I must be an IDOIT. Thanks for the comment, but what is an IDOIT?:rolleyes: Please grow up and respect the fact that everyone has varying opinions.

As long as the superbowl continues to have good commercials I'll watch it. I don't really care who goes to the superbowl, it's too early to tell right now. I'll wait until it gets closer to pick out who I want to win.

Back
Top Bottom