Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still dont understand what you mean about scrolling down. i just clicked "last page" and then scrolled down normally. it was just like any other thread :(

never mind

yeah it does, and with a chit chat thread like this it doesnt matter too much about other posts being lost, unlike the member photos, or other threads. there is a link but that gets annoying.

Dibbs on being the one to make the #3 thread

Yep... speaking about random, what is the most random dream you've ever had? keep it clean LOL. I've had a fair few, quite hilarious.

I have dreamed where I was awake...went to sleep and had a dream....in my dream. Then it was like I just stepped back and watched my real self dream, and at the same time I watched the me in my dream, dream lol

I do that alot in my dreams, it's like I step back out of a dream and see/hear it all from a 3rd person view. It's like I hear a voice in my head (which I know is me) talk about my dream, people I know or problems I have...I don't ever remember what the voice says though lol

In my dream the voice makes alot of sense though, I've dreamed of inventions that I know would be really good. but I can't remember them when I wake up..or the voice will be like my brain telling me a answer to a problem I'm having or a problem I couldn't solve when I was awake.

last week i had several dreams in a row. i cant remember them all.
one i do remember is i was on the run from the police and my family for some reason, its a bit of a blur now but i remember waking up and being glad it wasnt true, because it felt pretty real

It went pretty good...I swear that Karma kicks me in the ass every week though, nothing I ever plan goes right lol

I talked to her Thursday I think and we planned on doing something Friday, thought about going to a concert, but that fell through because of technical difficulty's with my friends truck, plus she was sick Thursday and had a killer AP test Friday and had to work late, her car crapped out Friday afternoon and she had to make up a work day for the day she missed. Called her last night about maybe seeing a movie tonight but today is the day she has to make up for so we're shooting to go to a haunted house tomorrow evening lol

I'm going to call her tonight we she gets in from work and we'll hope all goes well haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom