Car Thread!

Re: Car Thread! (unstuck)

The thing is mine is auto man I cant expect to much improvment, supercharger I will only run like stock manual tCs lol.

I feel superchargers have more boost than even a manual car. They're a great investment for people that want to go fast but like what they drive (in your case, the tC). It's great that it's even available for it. It's probably the best performance mod you can get if you really want to feel the speed and you'll feel it. But don't expect to smoke everyone with it, lol.

I just love anything turbo or supercharged. It cost a bundle to get, but worth it. Even the time when I supercharged my Corolla. It was a sleeper in its own class, but it was fun to drive. Very fun.

Looks okay but not my cup of tea. Good price on it though.

Make sure to check it has a clean title and for frame damage.

i thought it was a good price,but im worried that because its a sports car someone ran the sh*t out of it at one point, and im also worried about the insurance prices on it cuz its a 2 door.........

OMG, that thing's a classic!!! Cavalier Z24, wow. I'm sure they've driven the crap out of it. I would, with a car looking like that. When I had the supercharger on my Corolla, whoa, I spun the wheels so many times, peeled out, and all that good stuff. Don't know how bad the axles are and such, but there's got to be some kind of grinding and wear. Lots of damage can be done that way, but the most common damage are done on hard starts, especially if the engine is still cold. You see people revving hard from stop to go, whew. Not good if you do it all the time. Some people naturally have a heavy foot, but they'll have a heavy payment on repairs in the long run.

^^u think thats y the price is so low then?cuz they drove the crap out of it now they have a huge repair bill?

I would first check the Kelly's Blue Book to see how much the car is actually worth. Get the mileage and the condition of the car, the features it has. Run it through that website and see what they say.

http://www.kbb.com/kbb/UsedCars/default.aspx

If it's marked way below the blue book value, I would suspect there might hidden problems or the mileage is just way too high.

How much are you willing to spend on a car?

Back
Top Bottom