WTF I got hit by a car.

I know one of my neighbors I'd love to have an excuse to sue.

^ *cough* I won't go into that story. It's a good thing the guy was only going 5mph and not at a much faster speed... glad you're okay though. :)

Your lucky it was a neighbor. I'd feel horrible if it was someone I actually didn't know. Well its horrible anyway, but I don't know.

Glad your okay

Tell him to look both ways before crossing the street next time.
Good thing he was going slow. Did your pegs go through the bumper?? You shoulda just left your bike, and started making a big fit, like start yelling and all. And than when he is like, OMG are you ok???!!? Just be like, yeah, I'm fine, like nothing happened, lol.

Was his car a dodge?

Sorry for the jokes, lol. But you hardly got hurt so its all good right?

Nah it was a 96 altima I think. It was my neigbhor and i'm cool with them but if it was someone else, beleive I would have called the cops

I think I must have smashed my thumb somehow becuase my nail is turning purple and it hurts. :(

That sucks, I hate when that happens. Everytime you write it hurts, and it happens to be the day you get assigned an essay in English, lol.

My neighbor rocks. :D
And not too long ago i found out that hes my History teachers cousin . Weird right.
Funny thing too hes got a full head of hair down to his shoulders and the teachers gone shiny bald.

Back
Top Bottom