New Winamp

Kage

Golden Master
Has anyone tried the new Winamp yet?

I've been using Winamp for my music for ages, but the new versions even better.

I prefer the look with the Bento one that comes with it, and I also like the fact the song displays on the bottom right hand side of the screen and fades out when you have the player docked.

Some nice touches.

I've been meaning to download Winamp for a long time now but for some reason I haven't gotten around to it. With news of a new version I'll definitely try it out. I'm sick of iTunes.

i want a winamp toolbar just like for wmp. then ill make the switch. ive seen a plugin but its just not the same

I too have been a Winamp user for some years, and this new version just adds the icing on the cake. It has some great new features and I can't get enough of the Bento skin...everything just works. 10/10

As for the Winamp toolbar, the new version (10 anniversary version) comes with a toolbar for IE, although it is pretty plain and could be better, at least there is one.

Matt

Toolbar, how do you mean? You can have it docked for example, so that it scrolls down when you move the mouse to the top of the screen, or even on the side, etc, and then goes when you move it away.

I'm at the moment sorting out smart media lists, so all my music is accessible with folders, with images for each, as its tiring me out having to always open them manually :)

Theres just something about the new one I like :D

i mean a toolbar that goes in the taskbar
solkc8.jpg

Ah right :)
I had problems with that toolbar in Windows Player 10 at least, with it sometimes not appearing

I haven't got that working...

Supposedly, its meant to send a 4.1 signal to the speakers, but when set to Direct on my speakers, like I set to play 5.1 surround games, etc, I get nothing extra.

Back
Top Bottom