Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or what, you'll demote me to new member???, aah. carry on & do it then!!! see if I care.

Why are you here? seriously. This is computerforums, not oldmenwithnothingbettertodoforums. You know nothing about computers, have have a weak understanding of how to use a forum, and you got to be a mod, and even then your moderating was weak.

Hell, here you are breaking rules again, and being a child about it. Honestly you should just be banned already.

I have been on this forum almost as long as you, yet you have 3 times the posts. Why? all these damn double posts you do.

Ignorance doesn't make you immune to rules, you jackass.

Or what, you'll demote me to new member???, aah. carry on & do it then!!! see if I care.

I have an even better demotion
"Acount Disabled"
You where breaking the rules a moderator was pointing that out to you , you dont like it then leave

Why are you here? seriously. This is computerforums, not oldmenwithnothingbettertodoforums. You know nothing about computers, have have a weak understanding of how to use a forum, and you got to be a mod, and even then your moderating was weak.

Hell, here you are breaking rules again, and being a child about it. Honestly you should just be banned already.

I have been on this forum almost as long as you, yet you have 3 times the posts. Why? all these damn double posts you do.

x2

great. +1

"Acount Disabled"
You where breaking the rules a moderator was pointing that out to you , you dont like it then leave

best demotion for him, really.

its kinda done, are you saying to do that forever?

see how I use the multiquote Brookfield? you should learn how to also. Here is a video on how to do that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sbB12oU2co

great. +1

best demotion for him, really.

its kinda done, are you saying to do that forever?

see how I use the multiquote Brookfield? you should learn how to also. Here is a video on how to do that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sbB12oU2co
Actually he's been demoted but he still has moderator privileges, which ruins the whole point. And yes, I'm saying to do it forever.

Permanent ban would be even better.

"Acount Disabled"
Ask David to do it then, only make sure you spell it correctly when you do, see I'm so nice that I pointed that out to you, so how about a pos rep as an reward then?

Ask David to do it then, only make sure you spell it correctly when you do, see I'm so nice that I pointed that out to you, so how about a pos rep as an reward then?
Sorry, but I laughed harder than I've ever laughed before at that post.

Since Brookfield wrote it, I'm not sure on sarcasm level, but a positive rep point for pointing out his spelling mistakes? How about some negative rep points for the double posting and rude nature of your posts? Maybe you should try using periods once in a while instead of a thousand commas too.

Yes, Brookfield, you are so nice. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom