Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
all my manuvers were 100% fine, no mistakes. its just right near the end i was turning left onto a one way road, and apparently didnt check my mirrors and some cars behind has to sharply break, but as i remember it there were no cars behind me :confused: apart from that it was just the odd minor. whatever happened im sure ill pass next time. its just a pity the earliest test is on 7th december :O
It's not just that there were no cars behind you, your examiner has to assume that there might have been, I was hurrying to catch a ferry once, & the car in front suddenly slowed right down for no apparent reason, I had to brake quite heavily, unfortunately the road at that point was in poor condition & had a gravelly surface, the brakes worked fine [it was the 2 litre Audi A4] but I slid and stopped a foot from his rear bumper, that made me sweat, phew!!
shock.gif

I need to know something: Why is it that brookfield can still edit posts he did not create? he just ruined a perfectly fine thread.

Moderators don't exist to make our lives miserable, especially a half moderator!

all my manuvers were 100% fine, no mistakes. its just right near the end i was turning left onto a one way road, and apparently didnt check my mirrors and some cars behind has to sharply break, but as i remember it there were no cars behind me :confused: apart from that it was just the odd minor. whatever happened im sure ill pass next time. its just a pity the earliest test is on 7th december :O

I wouldn't worry about it mate.......It took me 5 attempts.........but only officially failed one....

The first I booked, and went to take it, two days before I got knocked off my mountain bike and broke my arm in 3 places, went rolling over the back of the car.......because the damn fool tried to overtake me when I was turning right.

The second I booked but knocked my bones out of alignment when I went to a concert.......the third I booked and had my arm out of plaster but suffered so much muscle wastage couldn't change gear...so there went the third one...

The fourth I went to and the key snapped in the lock, so couldn't get into the car, and the fifth I eventually passed.

It was a crazy scenario but in the mean time I passed my motorbike test, and that was the best thing I could of done.....would love to ride a bike again, but the girl I was with at the time, begged me to stop riding them...

ive booked another for the 7th december but thats aggges away :(
im just gonna keep checking for earlier ones

ive taken my theory and haven't had any lessons yet i have my parents teach me at the start and just drive when i can...im trying to book some lessons soon and then go for my test...arrrgghh... lessons are pretty expensive though :(

yea i know. im gonna have to fork out over £100 just to do a retest! :eek:
£48.50 for practical ( like 35 mins in total, such a rip off). £40 to use my instructors car, and then maybe £40 for another 2 hours, or i might need more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom