mrca/staph going around

That's scary, I didn't know of this before. Are there any permanent effects or chance of death?

Yes, there is, someone in Vermont just resently died. Thats why I'm a bit worried with 4 people in our school with it...
So if I ever stop posting...

but, apparently all 4 have it under control, and 2 have already gotten rid of it.

In Britain c-deficile is killing more patients than MRCA, it's a bacterial infection from an antibiotic, & attacks the colon causing severe & prolonged diarrhoea sometimes resulting in the death of the patient, it's also rampant in the US, one of my neighbours is a nurse at the local hospital & she says it's terrible to see.

^ thats only because the NHS are useless..... if they actually employed proper cleaners then it might be a bit better.....

^ thats only because the NHS are useless..... if they actually employed proper cleaners then it might be a bit better.....
Well our wonderful government, led by OGB [work it out] has now thrown a few millions at the NHS, to start a venture called "Deep Clean which should be in place in all hospitals in 12 months, meanwhile 100's of patients are dying every day, I might have to go back in hospital sometime in the future & I'm dreading it:eek:

Back
Top Bottom