CoD4 Demo

Ran it on highest settings, 1680x1050. And my favorite setting, number of corpses. Normal, Large, Insane, lol.

Yeah, haha, I pretty much maxed everything, except for the AA which I kept at 2x at 1680x1050 :)

i just downloaded the demo and it plays real good on the default settings on my system listed below.....i hit F12 to do a screenshot and it froze the screen, but then what? does it save the screenshot somplace? how do i get a photo of the screenshot saved,,,just take a pic of it with my camera or something?

i just downloaded the demo and it plays real good on the default settings on my system listed below.....i hit F12 to do a screenshot and it froze the screen, but then what? does it save the screenshot somplace? how do i get a photo of the screenshot saved,,,just take a pic of it with my camera or something?

the screen shot saves in C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4\Main\Screen Shots.

i followed that path, but there is no "screenshot" area under "main",,,only "video" with a bunch of .bik files in there. any other ideas where my screenshots might be? maybe i can't do screenshots on the demo??

Back
Top Bottom