Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Computer Forums!
wavey.gif

I'm not sure, but I think we have a member from your country.

:D thats good. But i think net knows no bounds or does it? lol

well i don't know, right now your virtually half a meter away from me on the monitor :D does that count ?

Wants to know why I got paid 3 days ago, and only have £350 to last till next pay day......£1600 gone with a blink of the eye.......damnit

haha, im on an apprenticeship, so im lucky if i get £800 a month.. ive managed to have a couple of hundred left so far this month though, so im actually not gonna be overdrawn.. got til week on monday til i get paid next. good luck surviving on not alot of money..

just got back from failing my driving test. i am not impressed, considering i felt i did well, and it was only 1 bugger of a road that let me down, although i thought i did ok,
damn i didnt know failing a driving test could be this depressing lol :(

just got back from failing my driving test. i am not impressed, considering i felt i did well, and it was only 1 bugger of a road that let me down, although i thought i did ok,
damn i didnt know failing a driving test could be this depressing lol :(
Don't get down-hearted mate:), a lot fail their first one these days. the test is lot lot tougher now, I think you'll do it next time, what did you fail on?, emergency stop, three point turn or roundabouts they're the commenest,
Anyway, onward & upward!!
dance.gif

all my manuvers were 100% fine, no mistakes. its just right near the end i was turning left onto a one way road, and apparently didnt check my mirrors and some cars behind has to sharply break, but as i remember it there were no cars behind me :confused: apart from that it was just the odd minor. whatever happened im sure ill pass next time. its just a pity the earliest test is on 7th december :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom