New Laptop with Vista =(

tlovaj

Solid State Member
Hey guys, just bought an HP dv6636nr laptop yesterday, and as soon as I got home I started reformatting it back to XP (not a fan of the Vista). Anyways after everything finished, I started looking for the drivers and low and behold there were no drivers on HP that support XP(!) So my question is, what do I do in this situation. I don't want vista, prefer xp, but there are no drivers for it.

yes i know that, but if you compare the vista drivers to the xp drivers something doesn't seem right. like the graphics drivers and such . . .

Yea I bought a Corvette then pulled out the engine and suspension so I could install them from a Dodge Neon.
I'm having driver issues also..........

:rolleyes:

Yea I bought a Corvette then pulled out the engine and suspension so I could install them from a Dodge Neon.
I'm having driver issues also..........

:rolleyes:

Haha, thats great. I'm going to tell my friend that one, he has a neon.

But yeah, dont go back to XP, vista is good. When it first came out, everone had to complain about it, thats what us humans are good for, but now its good. Sure theres still problems, but is XP perfect? Vista is better. And if your laptop is half decent you shouldnt have a problem. Stick with Vista, the age of XP is OVER...

Back
Top Bottom