Girls.

Juice1

Fully Optimized
Damn ok so theres this girl that I have liked for a while. She likes me too. But she had a boyfriend. She broke up with him on wednesday and today I was going to ask her out but I couldnt. What should I do?

Grow some and ask her.

Whats the worse that can happen? she says no?

It's aite bro, I know how you feel but just trust me ask her.

Lol well I planned it out and everything. But I couldn't go to her (I saw her in lunch) I have lab with her tomorow. Should I blow something up to get her attention? Because were doing a glucose/starch experiment where you set the glucose on fire and it turns to caramel.

No I would wait. She just broke up, she probably wont want to date someone else for a couple weeks. What grade are you in?

Haha, dont blow something up, blow someone elses, and save them, lol. Dont do something stupid.
Girl I like and have since last year, has a boyfriend now, but he is in Iraq, so idk how that will all work, I'm guessing it wont last long. At least I'm pretty good friends with her tho.

9th. But idk she seems happy. And she really likes me and shes hot and I like her back. And I don't want someone else to get to her first!

OK I think it will be easier tomorow since I will actually be with her in lab. It's alot easier then doing it in a lunchroom with 300~ other people.

go ahead and dont look like ur joking. i asked sum1 out adn i looked like i was joking adn teh girl was about to say yes but she saw that i might be making fun of her so she said no instead...

look extremely serious.

Ok. She went out with the guy for like a week. Well I hope that our relationship lasts longer then that.

I got this planned out. After lab in the hallway i'll just hold her (acting serious) and ask her.

Well wish me luck.

Back
Top Bottom