mrca/staph going around

superman22x

Golden Master
Not good, but its happening. Any problems with it at your school? I heard at one school, one kid got it, and 21 schools in the area where closed down... We have 4 kids with it... One has his entire arm bandaged up right now. The other, just a small thing on his hand, and the other 2 got rid of it I think. Its a deadly desease, contagious, and our school isnt doing anything about it?? I think something will happen soon.

Yep, one of my best friends had it. He's fine now, but it got really bad all up his arm at one point. I guess they had to like cut open his arm and put some sort of stuffing in it to stop the infection?

Yeah, thats probably what happened to kyle at our school. The problem is that, antibiotics dont stop it.

But not on your face. For the kdi that has it kinda bad in our school, he thought it was an ingrown hair, and picked at it a bit, than all of a sudden his entire arm is wrapped up.
The most common place to get it is in hospitals.

not at my high school, but one of the other ones in the county does. i think its the only one so far here locally, but im keeping an eye out for any signs of it.

Some sort of desease, I dont really know much about it. Its extremely resilient to antibiotics. And it basically eats away at your skin. It is a staph naturally occuring in the human body tho.

Back
Top Bottom