Are you ready for a Playstation 3?

I still like my Ps2.

However, if it gets some good games, i'm heading for the Ps3 way. The 360 is over hyped and populated for me. I want something not many people have.

Ps3 baby. I just want better games.

I really love the PS3, nice powerfull console system, but to me, I think it lacks great games. I sold my 360 for it, now I sometimes wish I kept the 360. Hopefully some amazing games come soon.

I may consider it when gran turismo 5 comes out depending on what the prices are at the time. I bought a PS2 and hardly used it and I can't see myself using a ps3 that much anyway

I can get a new 60gig model for roughly $325-350 dollars and a slightly used model for like $290. If you want advice on how you may get one that cheap pm me. Its no scam but you will have to know somebody. Unfortunately they took precautions because I got a referral to sign up to get reduced costs but since I don't work there I can't give you a referal. That all i'm going to say just PM me if you want more info.

If I were to purchase a console right now it would be the PS3 hands down. It will outlive the XBOX 360 by far. I would almost bet money on that. It's just a way better console all together and the game library will become very large over the next while. I would give the 360 another 2-3 years and it will be history. The PS3- easily another 10 years.

lol uhh the ps3 ant much more powerful then the 360
and and the large lack of games and high price
the 360 has got the fps covered with online and you guys always forget the wii its got the biggest install base
and a large list of games coming out
it may not be able to keep up graphics wise but
its unique control system and games you will never seen on other systems
(nintendo only) make it one of the better systems
plus dont forget the virtual console for all your fav old school games
i think sony lost this generation
i think it will go down like this
the wii will come in first world wide winning in Europe and japan
the 360 second winning in America
and ps3 in a closer contest then you think with the 360 3rd

What I don't like, and I'll tell this straight, is Sony's strategy, especially in the UK.

First of all, they bring out a console not capable of real compatability like with overseas consoles, so offered it only in software. Why? Especially at the same price? Because it would be cheaper for them overall.
This wasn't a real problem, as the Xbox 360 also handles compatability through software (albeit...not very well from what I've seen)

Now, they are giving us one more blow by removing the 60GB from production, and giving us a cheaper (but not that much cheaper for what you get) console, with diminished features we need.

I for one, don't have wireless, and don't plan to go wireless, so I need a wired connection. They've lost a customer already, if I couldn't get hold of the 60gb version.

Now, after christmas, I believe they will bring a new model into the market to replace the 60GB. Probably an 80GB, and they'll also bring back the features lost now, due to them having to lower the price to get more people onto the PS3 train during Christmas.

So, thats what I think. I don't think those features are gone forever. I just think they've brought out an ideal solution for people looking for a budget buy, and a lowered price on the one now not being manufacturered anymore.

Final statement?
I'd wait until what they have to offer after the Christmas rush, and ignore their, for me, failed, but rather inviting offers this season.

In order for me to have any console games, it will require me to have console support, which I don't. It also needs to comply like a multimedia designed computer. Games and music for the basic. It also needs space I don't have.

Back
Top Bottom