CoD4 Demo

Took me forever to get a saw. Once I found one on the ground, There seemed to be millions... On the actual defend the tank part, I went through over 300 rounds of saw ammo + 2 nades + 4 M203 Grenades (the 'nades fired from the grenade launcher attached to your M4) in the veteran difficulty. That wasn't spray-and-pray either. It was accurate, I see you, now you fall, firing.

You would not believe how hard veteran difficulty really is. seriously, your shot twice, your dead.

Anyone else notice that if you drop your hand gun, for a normal M4, you get a total of 840 rounds for your M4's? It's shared between the two, but you don't really need to worry changing clips in middle of a fire-fight.

I haven't played it on veteran difficulty yet. I played it on regular a few times. I'm still trying to find the m4 w/ out the scope. Have you used it yet?

You mean the one without the grenade launcher on it that just has the red-dot sights, or is there a third M4 variant in the game?

there are several ways to modify the M4, you can put 3-4 different sights on it, add the M209 to it, add a bipod, and there are different stocks

Cod4's demo was pretty sweet. I might get it.. but I'm so bad about finishing these single player shoots.. so far only Half-Life has ever been able to get me.

borat: I have the same GPU as you, and at 800x600 with most settings on normal, it ran perfectly fine.

Back
Top Bottom