gplpark92

BSOD
anybody tried the CoD4 Demo? how is it?

and will it run ok on my machine?

Intel P4 530 HT - 3GHz, 800Mhz FSB
2GB DDR400 D-Channel
XFX 7600GT XXX (overclocked)

Tried it. Love it. Get it.

Yeah, It will run fine on your computer. You shouldn't see any kind of performance issues.

Yeah, it should run fine at 1280x1080 res. Anything higher and you might experience FPS issues.

Demo is amazing, Play it over and over to try out all the guns. The Saw is so accurate and the shotgun owns

i have exact same specs :) (except p4 630)

and it runs really nicely at 1440x900 with all the settings on max in the demo

Demo is amazing, Play it over and over to try out all the guns. The Saw is so accurate and the shotgun owns

Took me forever to get a saw. Once I found one on the ground, There seemed to be millions... On the actual defend the tank part, I went through over 300 rounds of saw ammo + 2 nades + 4 M203 Grenades (the 'nades fired from the grenade launcher attached to your M4) in the veteran difficulty. That wasn't spray-and-pray either. It was accurate, I see you, now you fall, firing.

You would not believe how hard veteran difficulty really is. seriously, your shot twice, your dead.

Anyone else notice that if you drop your hand gun, for a normal M4, you get a total of 840 rounds for your M4's? It's shared between the two, but you don't really need to worry changing clips in middle of a fire-fight.

on america's army i could kill 20 guys in a 100 rounds from a saw

deffinatly possible here, but considering the enviorment, who knows how many i actually killed, and how accurate it was. It was murky, grass was in the way. I just know bullets went at them and they fell :)

I still prefer the M4 over everything, but boy, does that M249 really come in handy here. It would be even more realistic if they allowed the M249 to feed off of the M4 clips. My uncle used to do that In Iraq, since it was a lot lighter and he didn't need to worry too much about being attacked.

what is the saw?

Saw stands for Squad Automatic Weapon. It's the machine gun that has replaced the M60. It's true assignment (atleast in the army) is the M249B. I'm not sure if there is an A or C version, but I know the version the army has is the B

Back
Top Bottom