Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'll just copy over a survey me and my buds took.

like how hot? Cause that plays a large part in determining whether or not it's worth meeting the parents so soon for future prospects of getting laid. (give it on a scale out of 10)

Her.
Face
Hair: 7/10
Eyes: 10/10
Nose: 9/10
Lips: 7/10
Cheekbones: 9/10.
Ears: 9/10.
Body
Upper... you know: 9/10.
Waist: 8/10.
Lower... : 10/10.
Legs: 10/10.
Arms: 8/10.
Feet: 9/10.
Personality
Funniness: 2/10.
Intellect: 7/10.
Likeability: 8/10.
Willingness: 10/10 (VERY willing).

So that is it.

@ATS: No rabbit... thank god.

No sir, she has brown hair.

I have been checking her out... for... one night... I could do some more explicit rating too...

boooo! its funny though because i think girls with blonde hair look the best, but usually when i like somebody including there personality, almost all the time there not blonde :rolleyes: maybe blondes just dont go well with me, despite me liking there hair :p

Ok, I'll just copy over a survey me and my buds took.

Her.
Face
Hair: 7/10
Eyes: 10/10
Nose: 9/10
Lips: 7/10
Cheekbones: 9/10.
Ears: 9/10.
Body
Upper... you know: 9/10.
Waist: 8/10.
Lower... : 10/10.
Legs: 10/10.
Arms: 8/10.
Feet: 9/10.
Personality
Funniness: 2/10.
Intellect: 7/10.
Likeability: 8/10.
Willingness: 10/10 (VERY willing).

So that is it.

@ATS: No rabbit... thank god.

HA! I would almost say that's creepy but tbh i think that's the sort of run-through that I do every time I meet a girl (in my head of course). Failure on the funniness part but thumbs up on likeability and willingness. And that 10/10 on "lower"...is that a "you know" situation too? I'll take it she has a nice ass.

But ok, let my get this straight. She is averaging at a 9/10. I don't believe that cause a 9 is just short of perfect. I mean...really?

Yes, I asked her that too Ruds.

Update: she asked me to go to her volleyball game. I had a feeling she was going to make me meet her parents there too, so using my incredible powers of lying I used the: "I'd love to, but I have a physics test tomorrow" line. Now, I don't even take physics, but she doesn't need to know that.

I am safe for now... but who knows what will happen...

Lying is one of the stupidest things you can do if you ever want a long term relationship. I gather you don't.

thelis, your ratings are way too over the top, any girl making out with you, as mike would say, looks like a seal, and acts like one too:D jking, but not really, well just a wee bit but, then again, maybe not

Lying is one of the stupidest things you can do if you ever want a long term relationship. I gather you don't.

doubt he is in it for the long term

hmm k so it's what i first thought of. So she got a niiiice sit-u-a-shone

nice:p

I really have no idea how I ever got her. I am serious. Then again it WAS homecoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom