Ways to make extra cash in your spare time on the computer.

psykedOut1

Solid State Member
www.geocities.com/jryjen54

I've made over $1,500 with this site since i visited it in September. (Get paid via paypal)

www.treasuretrooper.com

I've made over $400 with this site since i visited in September. (Sign up and get paid to fill out surveys, recieve a check every month.)

www.cashcrate.com

I've made over $325 with this site since i visited it in september. (Sign up and get paid to fill out surveys, recieve a check every month.)

I've made about $2,000 in 2 months just doing these sites in my spare time, it's quite easy and very self explanatory.

sign0024.gif

You look legit from your other posts...

but this one, not so much...

Tell ya what ill do... Ill move it...

THis sounds too good to be true, which it probably is but I will have a look anyway.

Ah so if you buy this, people buy it from you and they make money too. That's actually quite interesting

theres loads of ways to make money on the internet. the trouble is not all of them work/are legal.
a bit more info would be good :)

i spent a couple minutes scanning through the pdf it gives you to read....he wants $40 so you can get an e book to sell to people and he takes none of the profit

do you believe that crap?

Thats because it is what a crock, I filled out like a thousand adds with that trooper thing and they never "approve" them.

You get a quarter , fifty cents from an add but before they send you the money you have to have atleast twenty bucks for the check to go out.

Alll fine and dandy except they approve the forms you feel out, some take a minute some take ten, most of them they didnt approve with me. What a waste I just gave up after only five dollars and a week later

So after a week you made $5? I am actually surprised you would have made anything at all. But hey your still better off getting a job and making minimum wage. Heck at that rate you only have to work an hour a week.

Back
Top Bottom