Mod Review: Brookfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
I REMEMBER THE POST!! he didnt even spell it right, im sure he wrote
i think brook is a f*ucking

that makes a lot of freaking sense brook but nice try, and besides doesnt what it says, the review rules clearly state you cant mod this forum, editing a comment about yourself, just because you dont like it, is modding.

EDIT
also the word before the one you bleeped out is "An" you dont put an f*cking,

brook admit it you lied about what you edited out

how did you even edit his post in the first place, if you a true guru:confused:

I have to say that I didn't realise that the point of these threads were so people could gather around and try to drive the man out of town.

AFAIK the point of these reviews was so that the mods could see what members think of them and adjust their own behavior accordingly...

if I'm not mistaken it's already been pointed out in this thread that Maurice is getting better, something that he has taken it upon himself to do. not something that he is forced to do.
Thank you for pointing that out, oh, & by the way, please remind David that I'm still listed as a mod, & you'd better mention also that I can still access members posts & delete words as I've done here, thanks.

I REMEMBER THE POST!! he didnt even spell it right, im sure he wrote

that makes a lot of freaking sense brook but nice try, and besides doesnt what it says, the review rules clearly state you cant mod this forum, editing a comment about yourself, just because you dont like it, is modding.

EDIT
also the word before the one you bleeped out is "An" you dont put an f*cking,

brook admit it you lied about what you edited out

how did you even edit his post in the first place, if you a true guru:confused:
The word was as I said, & I suggest that you look through his recent posts as you will be able to do, it'll still be there, I'm disappointed in you, hitting a man when he's down, you do know that me being a Guru is only temporary, so I may be back as a mod, David says that he did it while he investigates the hacking, please don't say I'm being threatening because I'm not, I'm just stating facts, anyway, it's in the lap of the gods, it could be be that I don't get my mod status back, & of course I'll abide by any decision that David makes, I won't protest, that would be wrong.

i know your only a guru temporaily, i just didnt know how you could have edited somebody elses post.

i dont even know how you even think you can fool people, brook you lied, you know, just admit, your just making more of a fool of yourself.

i know your only a guru temporaily, i just didnt know how you could have edited somebody elses post.

i dont even know how you even think you can fool people, brook you lied, you know, just admit, your just making more of a fool of yourself.
You do realise that you are causing me to commit an offence, multi-posting, anyway, I don't know why I could edit anothers post, I found that I could, & I did it.
Please note, I did ask root to tell David about it & the fact that my name is still on the list of mods, so instead of you keeping on arguing with me, why don't you just calm down please & await David's decision, hmmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom