Best online store to buy LCDs?

Jesusfrk611

Fully Optimized
Is there a best place to buy LCDs online? I like newegg's pricing and the fact that I can get free shipping sometimes, but their return policy on LCDs isn't so agreeable. Looked a tigerdirect and I couldn't find a return policy at all, B&H was for the in general return policy, zipzoomfly had nothing, buy.com had nothing...

The LCD I'm getting: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?item=N82E16824009091

I'm eventually going to get the money to get 3 of these, which means more of a chance to have at least 1 with dead pixels or whatever. I would buy it at Walmart, but Walmart stopped carrying it. Not even going to try Best Buy.

Is there a best place to buy LCDs online? I like newegg's pricing and the fact that I can get free shipping sometimes, but their return policy on LCDs isn't so agreeable. Looked a tigerdirect and I couldn't find a return policy at all, B&H was for the in general return policy, zipzoomfly had nothing, buy.com had nothing...

The LCD I'm getting: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?item=N82E16824009091

I'm eventually going to get the money to get 3 of these, which means more of a chance to have at least 1 with dead pixels or whatever. I would buy it at Walmart, but Walmart stopped carrying it. Not even going to try Best Buy.

lol thats wat i have! its great.

find the cheapest price, and take it into best buy for a price match, and you can return with any number of dead pixels.

Except that the only store any bit close to me that may carry it is Best Buy. I really don't like Best Buy. As I said, the Walmart close to me doesn't carry that monitor anymore, anything else is too far away. I doubt Target carries it, the only other option would be Office Depot, they don't seem to have that much though. This is why I would rather just order online. I live nowhere close to anything...

Whats the problem with best buy?

If it is your cheapest bet, and you can always return, then I think you're safe.

I just really don't like Best Buy much because of the way they do stuff. I guess you didn't hear about the deal they had where they had an intranet in store and it showed a different price than the internet, but they said it was the internet... I checked their website, that LCD isn't on the website, so they probably don't carry it. Office Depot has it on their website, but it's $20 more than newegg, may not be much for 1, but for 3... Plus for in store I have to pay sales tax, online I don't, just shipping unless it's free. Tax can get up there in price.

Newegg doesn't ALWAYS have the best deal. Trust me. Check with Amazon.com too as well as Newegg's competition: www.clubit.com. You'll be amazed at some of the sales going on for LCD monitors.

Although sometime you can get it cheaper in-store because of high shipping costs, if there's a deal going on.

I'm not saying newegg ALWAYS has the best deal, although it is usually the case. I looked around and it's got the best deal on this certain monitor that I could find. There were only deals equal to or greater than newegg's. I'm just simply asking which online store is the best to buy my LCD monitors from... I have no idea why it is so complicated... Which place has the best LCD monitor return policy just in the case that my monitor has problems on arrival? I'm not buying at a store because of what I've already said... If no one has an answer I'll probably just try my luck and go newegg, just hope that if one's got dead pixels that it's got 8 or more...

Back
Top Bottom