kids that think they're hackers piss me off

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
so today i was sitting in french class, and the teacher was talking about "does microsoft release viruses so people buy their antivirus product". then all these kids start talking about viruses and say like "oooh i know how to hack msn" or "i know how to send a virus to people to get their msn password" "i'm 1337 because i have a mac" and "i can hack the school computers and unblock the internet" . idiots

then i finally had to say something so i said "first of all, microsoft wouldnt send a virus to people because the people might buy other companies' products and loose money because of that, and second, microsofts antivirus is shit"

then they started talking about how "bill gates stole the idea of a mouse"

WTF??? MICROSOFT DOESNT EVEN MAKE HARDWARE....

Weird topic for a French class. But yeah, those kids are idiots, don't let it get to you.

i had to smack a kid b4 he would listen to me. he kept saying that he could hack his dsl modem for extra sped and i really was doubtful.

These people jsut want to look cool. Guess what, I don't hack and I'm chill. I don't fall for their BS.

A true hacker would never mention that he hacks, except a few.

Lol well they probably are some dumbasses that only know a little about computers but think they know more, They probably have crap prebuilts that they got someone to upgrade for them and now they think they know shit. I knew a couple people like that... well one of my friends who has a dell is like... "yo do you have a graphics card because mine is crap." well ok that's different because I tought him about computers. but some other kid was like. "i got someone to tweak my computer to make it faster and i remember how to do it, i can do it for you" lol and I was like... tweak? How about go buy a new comp. And some other kid is like i have the best computer ever! its a pd 2.6ghz dual core, 1gbram and 7200 le

But uh... yeah

IMG_1927.jpg

Back
Top Bottom