Computer Project... Good deal..

140 for ram? OK just to let you know...

OK really i'm not trying to start anything or be a dick but... video card is like 100, and I just sold a CPU like that for 10 bucks, memory is only about 50 bucks, motherboard 50 ish and the case is about 50. So I think you could get about 250 for it.

140 for ram? OK just to let you know...

OK really i'm not trying to start anything or be a dick but... video card is like 100, and I just sold a CPU like that for 10 bucks, memory is only about 50 bucks, motherboard 50 ish and the case is about 50. So I think you could get about 250 for it.

So I guess Best Buy decided to rip me off, right? And That's why I'm finding the AVERAGE price of that video card to be $200 on ebay? Im not sure of your intentions but I dont appreciate you spammin my thread and possibly scaring off a potential buyer. I've given an honest price and description of the items... you were $100 off on your estimate which would round it up to $350 and I think $25 for shipping is fair... Plus I've had higher offers for the case than what you estimated. All you're doing is messing up my sale... I'd maybe let it go for $350 shipped but c'mon

Dude. Case. Is it for sale?

Also, you need to put up a pic of all that crap, and next to the stuff put a note that says your name and CF.org on it.

Like this:

IMGP0348.jpg

So I guess Best Buy decided to rip me off, right? And That's why I'm finding the AVERAGE price of that video card to be $200 on ebay? Im not sure of your intentions but I dont appreciate you spammin my thread and possibly scaring off a potential buyer. I've given an honest price and description of the items... you were $100 off on your estimate which would round it up to $350 and I think $25 for shipping is fair... Plus I've had higher offers for the case than what you estimated. All you're doing is messing up my sale... I'd maybe let it go for $350 shipped but c'mon

Yes bestbuy ripped you off, sorry but there are way cheaper places to buy that stuff then the price you are selling for.

according to newegg, i'd put the video card in the 150-200 range depending on if it's a 256mb or a 512mb card. so maybe you should chill out juice and leave him to sell his stuff. If no one buys it he'll have to lower the price.

ya, it's 256mb... I can lower the price but I really didnt appreciate you making me look bad in front of everyone weather you meant to or not.. I apologize for snapping but I took it as a personal offense pretty much saying "hey,you're ripping people off"

I can come down on the price though because the ring is more important than the computer to me... so how about $300 shipped?

I didn't say that you were ripping anyone off, I was just suggesting that you relook your prices. I know what you paid for the computer but unfortunately prices have dropped since then.

And please answer Thelis, he seems to have made 3 or 4 posts regarding the case already.

Back
Top Bottom