illiegal to sell bundle games?

Kage

Golden Master
If I have PGR 3, for the Xbox 360 I got in the bundle pack when I bought the console, is it illiegal to sell on Ebay for example?

It has on it "Bundle Copy - Not For Resale"

But, I've seen second hand shops selling them.

Reason is, I'd probably like to replace it with PGR 4, since its basically the same game with added bits.

well if 2nd hand shops sell them then you have you answer no of course it is not illegial unless is says on the disc.

Yeah, I think its if the original shop tries to sell it without a bundle. So it should be okay.

^ im not sure - since it might apply to anyone selling it after they bought it from the original supplier i.e. the shop, who might be licensed to sell the bundled game or have some sort of agreement with the game's manufacturer. well thats just IMO... :)

Hmm... I may take it to the second hand shop I saw the others then...

Ahh, just sell it. Its a game that came with it, even if is illegal, you wont get in trouble, and its just stupid if it is illegal.
I'm not saying thats stupid laws are ok to break, but just sell it if you want too.

Yeah, there shouldn't really be anything against it.

I doubt i'd get much for it anyway, since PGR 4 seems a lot better. Even the handling is improved.

I was going to ask like £8-10 for it or something

TBH if it was on ebay i wouldnt worry , the ammont of people selling not for resale rental DVD's on there is massive so i am sure a bundle game wont matter

Haha, for some reason I'm pondering the thought of buying a 60gb PS3 while I still can... £349.99 with 2 games...hmm...

Don't know what I'd do with the 360 then though, because I wouldn't really want 2 next gen consoles with the same types of games, haha.

Meh, might leave it. Sorry for the randomness...
Its just really tempting, with the Blueray player included, but they'll probably update that with a faster model as time goes by

Back
Top Bottom