Rate you local computer Store.

Microdirect = Brilliant service, nice laid out website, cheaper than rival - 9/10
Scan - Not so good laid out website, but still a good service. Tends to be more expensive with some items - 7/10

I support four shops.

1-Micro Facilite: The best at delivering prices for hardware. Never miss anything with them. They sometimes give me deals. 9.35/10
2-Infiniti Plus: Nice shop, the dealer I usually deal with scraps and buy from. Both Shop 1 and 2 have around the same price. 9.35/10
3-PC Recycle: The legacy hardware heaven. I can grab stuff for 5 bucks, make a fantastic deal and much more! 10/10
4-Forgoten name: Sells 128MB stick for 6 bucks, gives out strong prices. Supports a little more decent hardware. 8.90/10

The only one near me is the one I work at. Prices for parts can be up there, but we have a pretty good service turn-around. I would say 8.5/10

Microdirect = Brilliant service, nice laid out website, cheaper than rival - 9/10
Scan - Not so good laid out website, but still a good service. Tends to be more expensive with some items - 7/10

Microdirect 9/10 from me as well , i dunno if you have ever been to their showroom kage but its great , and the tech support are so cool about things
Aria PC another 9/10 great customer service and compettetive prices
i usualy compare like the prices of stuff between them two and go to wherever is the cheapest

my local computer store just closed down...

(me and a friend were going to buy that business a few years ago, somewhat glad we didn't now!!).

oh well.. live and learn!
looks like it's ebuyer all the way from now on then...

Yeah, I've been to Micro Directs show room. I replaced my 8800ts 320mb with the 640mb easily, without a hitch :)

Back
Top Bottom