Frontpage 2007?

Yup. Our school got the professional office 07, and Frontpage is not offered anymore.

That sucks. Now I'll have to find another web design program. I was so use to Frontpage, but I was hoping to get a newer version than my 2003 edition.

Dreamweaver is great. If you know where to get it.

The funny thing is, all the Macromedia crap was bought by Adobe, so now Dreamweaver and Macromedia Flash are owned by adobe.

... then again Demonoid has a nice sale on Dreamweaver...

Well, if you were to read all the above posts, it's pretty straightforward. Is there a new version of Frontpage? Or not? It's that simple. Didn't think this thread was that complicated.

Well, if you were to read all the above posts, it's pretty straightforward. Is there a new version of Frontpage? Or not? It's that simple. Didn't think this thread was that complicated.

I simply meant I've never heard of Frontpage 2007 and when I saw this thread I wondered what it was about. I think I was a bit drunk when I typed that so that may explain why I wrote that the way I did.

Second there was no reason to come at me like that. Do I point out your mistakes or remarks in your posts?

Microsoft have stopped offering Frontpage with Microsoft office, however their new program is Microsoft Expression Web, which is the replacement for Frontpage.

Microsoft have stopped offering Frontpage with Microsoft office, however their new program is Microsoft Expression Web, which is the replacement for Frontpage.

Thats interesting Microsoft always has something up there sleeve.

The only thing Office 07 offers in that department is Office Publisher. I just opened it to take a look and it looks pretty weak unless your building a very basic website.

Back
Top Bottom