Mod Review: Brookfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, now can we get this back to a review?

SO much has been said, that now is the time to take action. If this is to be conducted like a real "review" that many people go through in real life when they work for a corporation, then this guy would have been demoted to a regular member already. In a review you generally sit down with your boss(s) and they criticize you and or/high five you for a job well done. If your review was bad you get demoted or fired. Brookfields review has been conducted and the majority of the people(members, what keeps this board alive, aka your BOSSES) think that he needs to be removed from mod status. I dont see what the holdup is, the opinions are clear as well as the facts.

OK, now can we get this back to a review?

What is the actual point of these reviews? What is hoped to be achieved from them? What is going to be done with all the information coming from these reviews? A lot of members have spent a lot of time writing reviews and comments...Will any of the members concerns be addressed or will all the typing be for nothing?

It wasn't originally in the rules. Someone from the staff modified the forum rules, which once again shouldn't of happened.

Luckily there's an archive kept.
http://www.computerforums.org/rules.html

just to clear this up.. david added it to the rules a while back, maurice took it upon himself to remove it by editing the rules, so i put it back in..

p.s. steve.. you havnt been around for ages, your not really in a position to judge, the last few months brook has been a nightmare.. continually double posting, abusing members (calling one member a nazi for example), editing the rules to take out the part that he was continually breaking, then going 'look it isnt in the rules', banning fisher for posting a video, but not actually taking the video out.. and so on.. and so on..

i agree that something needs to be done..... i get bored with spending my time moderating a moderators posts.

Brookfield is special. Thats all there is to it. Explain the reason he is still a moderator if I'm wrong.

Brookfield is special. Thats all there is to it. Explain the reason he is still a moderator if I'm wrong.

special? thats an understatement; but there shouldn't be any special moderators there should just be moderators doing their job and not making it up as they go along

What is the actual point of these reviews? What is hoped to be achieved from them? What is going to be done with all the information coming from these reviews? A lot of members have spent a lot of time writing reviews and comments...Will any of the members concerns be addressed or will all the typing be for nothing?

To Improve us. I try to do my job in real life, and on here to the best of my ability, and the only way to do that is to get feedback, and suggestions. When it's all said and done, we will go over it all, and do what we need to do.

I have to say that I didn't realise that the point of these threads were so people could gather around and try to drive the man out of town.

AFAIK the point of these reviews was so that the mods could see what members think of them and adjust their own behavior accordingly...

if I'm not mistaken it's already been pointed out in this thread that Maurice is getting better, something that he has taken it upon himself to do. not something that he is forced to do.

i hope this does not get out, but personaaly i think brookfeild is an <<DELETED>> i posted a threas looking for old computers, and like the next day my computer broke, and it took me a while to fix it. he got all pissed off threatedned to close the thread and so on. he abuses members and so on like said before.

Edited, see post 100.

i hope this does not get out, but personaaly i think brookfeild is an <<DELETED>> i posted a threas looking for old computers, and like the next day my computer broke, and it took me a while to fix it. he got all pissed off threatedned to close the thread and so on. he abuses members and so on like said before,
You are wrong it did get get out, objectionable word deleted.

And yes, that's right I'm now a Guru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom