Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
That helps ;) Sry for posting all this up but i'm having fun and sharing lol. Its east coast and its 12:30 AM. Don't work till friday night ;)

Full Tilt Poker Game #3869059399: Table Fullmoon Maple - $0.10/$0.25 - No Limit Hold'em - 0:34:57 ET - 2007/10/16
Seat 1: The_Ubermensche ($25.80)
Seat 2: Systematic Risk ($13.40)
Seat 3: MattieDaShark83 ($36.50)
Seat 4: busttom ($17.45)
Seat 5: fiyaman01 ($92.80)
Seat 6: Rayes ($48.95)
Seat 7: ICANTYELL ($24.15)
Seat 8: roladexclifton ($9.65)
Seat 9: Aragorn56 ($17.75)
Systematic Risk posts the small blind of $0.10
MattieDaShark83 posts the big blind of $0.25
The button is in seat #1
MattieDaShark83: nh fiya
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to MattieDaShark83 [Ts Kc]
busttom calls $0.25
fiyaman01: ty
fiyaman01: you have anything
fiyaman01 has 15 seconds left to act
fiyaman01: i had top two pair
fiyaman01 raises to $0.50
Rayes folds
ICANTYELL folds
roladexclifton folds
Aragorn56 calls $0.50
The_Ubermensche folds
Systematic Risk folds
MattieDaShark83 calls $0.25
busttom calls $0.25
*** FLOP *** [Qs 9d Jd]
MattieDaShark83 checks
busttom checks
fiyaman01 checks
Aragorn56 bets $1.25
MattieDaShark83 raises to $3.50
busttom raises to $12
fiyaman01 folds
Aragorn56 has 15 seconds left to act
Aragorn56 folds
MattieDaShark83 raises to $36, and is all in
busttom calls $4.95, and is all in
MattieDaShark83 shows [Ts Kc]
busttom shows [9h 9c]
MattieDaShark83: i'm ganna get screwed
Uncalled bet of $19.05 returned to MattieDaShark83
*** TURN *** [Qs 9d Jd] [8h]
*** RIVER *** [Qs 9d Jd 8h] [Kh]
MattieDaShark83 shows a straight, King high
busttom shows three of a kind, Nines
MattieDaShark83 wins the pot ($35.40) with a straight, King high
busttom is sitting out
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $37.25 | Rake $1.85
Board: [Qs 9d Jd 8h Kh]
Seat 1: The_Ubermensche (button) didn't bet (folded)
Seat 2: Systematic Risk (small blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 3: MattieDaShark83 (big blind) showed [Ts Kc] and won ($35.40) with a straight, King high
Seat 4: busttom showed [9h 9c] and lost with three of a kind, Nines
Seat 5: fiyaman01 folded on the Flop
Seat 6: Rayes didn't bet (folded)
Seat 7: ICANTYELL didn't bet (folded)
Seat 8: roladexclifton didn't bet (folded)
Seat 9: Aragorn56 folded on the Flop

just saw you loose that one pot that sent you all the way down to 1.90$, thats why ive never wanted to play poker, you always loose more than you gain, between time, sleep, $ for coffe, and the days you loose at the end of your life due to stress :p

just saw you go all in....though luck, right after you left the guy said he almost folded :rolleyes: guess you luck wasnt very good

EDIT:
im playing in a free tourney right now, i hardly even know how to play hold em' :p

LOL GL! Ya its just handling the ups and downs man. I'd say I got off my game a bit at the end. I had 9 outs to the nuts plus I figured my ace was good there. That was like a $70 pot no way was I not gambling with 12outs. Missed it though.

You can normally find me playing sng's rings and mtt's. You can check my multi table stats at http://officialpokerrankings.com/fu...lts/0F63DD877F2449E2941E633CD0A20930.html?t=2

You may have to click full stats. It has me up $532 for the year. Have not made much lately just on a huge down swing. I'm up but down from my peak. Although I don't really take it as serousily as I used to. O well another night hopefully I run a little better.

some guy was DEALT double aces, needless to say i lost, i had a pair of nines\king high :(

EDIT:
same guy was dealt 2 jacks ffs

some guy was DEALT double aces, needless to say i lost, i had a pair of nines\king high :(

Ya its rough sometimes. You just gotta take the ups with the downs and deal with it. The trick is not freaking out when they hit a 1 or 2 outer to take you out. Similar to the kk vs my AA that took me out in that multi. It happens you just gotta deal with it ya know.

Its proven if you play the odds you'll end up winning. Holds true but sucks sometimes. Well i'm probally gonna get going. Like I said i've been drinkin and i'm ready 2 crash. The drinkin has something to do with some of the chances I took lol. O well thats why I have a bankroll for poker. LOL small dent but i'll win it back.

Wants to know why I got paid 3 days ago, and only have £350 to last till next pay day......£1600 gone with a blink of the eye.......damnit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom