Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez...this past weekend has been crazy. My aunt and uncle threw a horse trail ride and the local fire department was going to cook, so I got volunteered to work both the trail ride and fire department ends:p

It all went well and in the end our department made about $2,700:D However I do have one "Battle Scar" from the whole incident, and in hindsight it seems REALLY really (really) stupid.

Today we took lunch (hot dogs, chips, sodas, etc) to the top of the mountain for the trail riders, and where we took the lunch was a place with a really spectacular view and after all the riders had left we had 4 hot dogs left and decided hey let's throw them off the cliff, the cliff it self is about 150-200 feet high and after we had "disposed"(;)) of the hot dogs there was a dead ceder tree lying there...about 22 feet long and 6 or so inches in diameter, me and my buddy Phillip decided to stand it up and push it off the cliff, Bad Idea. Whenever you hear two young men like us say "Hey Y'all, Watch This" then something seriously bad or stupid is about to happen...and it did.

We got it stood up and was pushing when the bottom of the tree slipped and fell off the cliff, the top of the tree falls and hits us on the top of the head and knocks us down, jagged limbs drag over us and gives me a nasty looking cut across the side of my neck as the tree slid over the edge and as if a kick in the seat of the pants by life the last limb takes my hat over the cliff...God I hope my kids aren't stupid like me..

SO, to all the young, teen age boys (or girls) out there, if your out with your friends and you want to do something that looks fun, looks dangerous or is just stupid...but yet still looks fun, DON'T DO IT.
But a bl**dy good effort!!,
good.gif
well done raising all that money, in spite of your injuries, I'll bet your family were well proud of you.

Getting deep in the Daily Double-B at fulltiltpoker.com 411 of 1409 left. Jackpot tourney I went out in the Daily Double-A in 564th ugh. Top 216 get paid. Come watch if you want its under the tournaments window under running. Should say Daily Double-B 1409 entrants. Wish me luck. Been running cold lately. If you download as a guest to watch me play make sure you go to .com not .net or you won't see the real money games.

My license came in the mail today,
my road test was two weeks ago,

Well my dad said he wanted me to get a loan from my bank for $3,000 and he said he would cosign for it but When i tell him that the bank said that he has to cosing for it he said he isn't going to....
It was supposed to be a loan for a car..
OMG this sucks!!!!!!!!!!

OMG SO SICK my luck lately. I could have probally cruised to the money but I play for W's. Off to the cash games.... Names the same Rudster this is my poker name I just used it for everything. :( damn my luck lately..... Thought for sure he had AK. If you wanna watch rudster I'm ganna go play some cash tables. Just go to requests and click find a player. Then type my name in and will show all the tables i'm playing.

Full Tilt Poker Game #3868327961: Daily Double - B (28929101), Table 26 - 200/400 Ante 50 - No Limit Hold'em - 23:21:04 ET - 2007/10/15
Seat 1: kavicarter (37,908)
Seat 2: Jefe dos Perros (11,935)
Seat 3: PincheGuy (9,012)
Seat 4: abraves3 (15,033)
Seat 5: Appst08 (7,797)
Seat 6: woody37 (13,219)
Seat 7: MattieDaShark83 (14,476)
Seat 8: DegenerateStyle (13,985)
Seat 9: butch2478 (4,229)
kavicarter antes 50
Jefe dos Perros antes 50
PincheGuy antes 50
abraves3 antes 50
Appst08 antes 50
woody37 antes 50
MattieDaShark83 antes 50
DegenerateStyle antes 50
butch2478 antes 50
PincheGuy posts the small blind of 200
abraves3 posts the big blind of 400
The button is in seat #2
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to MattieDaShark83 [As Ah]
Appst08 folds
woody37 folds
MattieDaShark83 has 15 seconds left to act
MattieDaShark83 raises to 1,200
DegenerateStyle has been disconnected
DegenerateStyle has reconnected
DegenerateStyle has 15 seconds left to act
DegenerateStyle has been disconnected
DegenerateStyle has 90 seconds to reconnect
DegenerateStyle folds
butch2478 folds
DegenerateStyle has reconnected
butch2478 is sitting out
butch2478 has returned
butch2478 is sitting out
butch2478 has returned
kavicarter has 15 seconds left to act
kavicarter raises to 3,775
Jefe dos Perros folds
PincheGuy folds
abraves3 folds
MattieDaShark83 calls 2,575
*** FLOP *** [Tc 8d Kc]
MattieDaShark83 has 15 seconds left to act
MattieDaShark83 checks
kavicarter bets 2,775
MattieDaShark83 raises to 10,651, and is all in
kavicarter calls 7,876
MattieDaShark83 shows [As Ah]
kavicarter shows [Kh Ks]
Thats poker :SIGH:
*** TURN *** [Tc 8d Kc] [7c]
*** RIVER *** [Tc 8d Kc 7c] [Th]
MattieDaShark83 shows two pair, Aces and Tens
kavicarter shows a full house, Kings full of Tens
kavicarter wins the pot (29,902) with a full house, Kings full of Tens
MattieDaShark83 stands up
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 29,902 | Rake 0
Board: [Tc 8d Kc 7c Th]
Seat 1: kavicarter showed [Kh Ks] and won (29,902) with a full house, Kings full of Tens
Seat 2: Jefe dos Perros (button) folded before the Flop
Seat 3: PincheGuy (small blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 4: abraves3 (big blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 5: Appst08 folded before the Flop
Seat 6: woody37 folded before the Flop
Seat 7: MattieDaShark83 showed [As Ah] and lost with two pair, Aces and Tens
Seat 8: DegenerateStyle folded before the Flop
Seat 9: butch2478 folded before the Flop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom