printers

serpentracer

In Runtime
just wanted to vent a bit. epson can kiss another customer good by.
I can't bring myself to buy another one.
if you guys/gals don't know, the print head is a permanent part of the printer. so when the ink dries in it, it's rendered a useless paperweight.
Like mine is now. I guess I didn't use it enough.
I really like the dura brite inks they use since it's water proof, smudge proof etc.. which I think is why the print head won't come clean.
epson actually wants 190 bucks for a new print head. the printer was 150 new. :rolleyes:

I should have listened to the guy at a local computer retailer when he told me it will clog and didn't recommend epson or canon printers because of that.
lexmark and HP's print head is in the new ink cartridge. so you get a new fresh one every time you replace the inks.

this is my official goodby to Epson. the printers print very well, but have a design flaw. maybe if the print head cost something reasonable I would buy another one but, they can keep the junk until they decide to correct it.

if you feel like it, google epson printer problems. you will see what I'm talking about. just about everyone that bought one is throwing it away in less than one year.

Back
Top Bottom