I need help!!!!

I need your advice here guys; the hard drive has been running perfectly fine ever since I took it out of the freezer last night. Do you think I will have the same problem again soon? Cause right now the hard drive seems fine, and I can't send it to Seagate if there's nothing wrong with it.

...DON'T TRUST IT!!!

Back everything up now, and change the drive, honestly.

You may only have minutes

Well I'm not running directly off of it right now. I just have it hooked up as a secondary drive; everything is backed up now.

So, about hard drive choices, is Seagate the best way to go? I've heard a lot of good things about the Samsung drives. And, I called Seagate today; they said that they will replace my hard drive with a refurbished one. So when Seagate says they'll send you a "replacement drive", it's not new but refurbished. I think that is sort of stupid.

Yeah segate is one of the best, i think you should definitely send it back though.

I actually quite like Samsung drives, or should I say, this one in particular for speed, quietness:

Samsung Spinpoint T166 500GB.

Its won so many awards and its pretty cheap too

"As it slightly expands", that's what he said. Well, burn your data to DVDs. Even if it worked, back them up. Your drive COULD be fixed, BUT don't fool around. As soon it starts clicking, you're going to have more fun to make it work again.

Back
Top Bottom