He killed four, punishment?, a two year ban!

meh, ive driven with 4 people in the back of my car before.. you just have to drive more carefully..

thats the way the law in this country works.. kill 4 people, no problem! go on your way please..

its crazy that that kid will be driving in 2 years.....

I have driven with four people in the back, it's not actually illegal, it's just you have alot more backweight, and it's alot harder to corner.

A 2 year ban, that's nothing, bet it doesn't stop him driving though!

nope he had a passenger with him in the front, but im very suspicious of the whole thing - kills 4 young girls two 15yr olds and two 16yr olds and doesnt even get a proper sentence very strange. And he said he was only doing 40mph - now who would honestly belive that?!
You're soooooo right, 40mph wouldn't hurl ANY car 140 feet through the air!!, so you can say two things here that are definite; [1] he's lying, no shadow of a doubt, & [2] the police didn't know their a*rses from their elbows, anyone knows that he must have been travelling at a much higher speed than 40!!!
How about this for a theory, one member spoke of somebody sitting in the seat beside the driver, well say if that person was actually the driver, having no licence & no insurance, a younger brother mebbee, & just after the impact they both sat there dazed & shaking, then pulled themselves together, he tells his younger brother to scarper, taking the blame himself, not being noble, but because he was scared of what would have happened to him, if it were known that he let him drive!!!

To lighten the atmosphere a little, about two hours ago, I was chatting to the guy on the barrier at Morrison's who's a friend of mine, & he told me that a woman customer in the car park had locked herself out. she phoned the RAC, who, because of heavy traffic didn't get there for about 15 minutes, in the meantime, the police arrived & smashed the window [a quarter-light] to let her in, in spite of the fact that she had told them that help was on it's way!!:eek:

How about this for a theory, one member spoke of somebody sitting in the seat beside the driver, well say if that person was actually the driver, having no licence & no insurance, a younger brother mebbee, & just after the impact they both sat there dazed & shaking, then pulled themselves together, he tells his younger brother to scarper, taking the blame himself, not being noble, but because he was scared of what would have happened to him, if it were known that he let him drive!!!

:eek: :eek: that would explain why he was given such a lenient sentence since they couldn't prove that it was in fact him driving - and since they obviously couldn't say he was innocent or there would be an outcry and they would look like fools - so they give him a sentence that he cant really complain about :confused: :confused: Watson dear boy i think we've solved it!! :eek:

Edit: of course that is just a theory....

:eek: :eek: that would explain why he was given such a lenient sentence since they couldn't prove that it was in fact him driving - and since they obviously couldn't say he was innocent or there would be an outcry and they would look like fools - so they give him a sentence that he cant really complain about :confused: :confused: Watson dear boy i think we've solved it!! :eek:
Sherlock still a little dizzy from one of his regular doses of laudnam, puffing at his pipe & gazing down at the hansom cabs passing 221b Baker street, turned slowly & said, quite so, Watson, quite so.

Something happened like that at our school. This one senior, two other kids from another high school and a guy from a local community college (the driver) were going to San Francisco to show their art portfolios at the Academy of Art University. On the way back, the driver started getting sleepy and nodded off, careened off the highway and crashed the car. The three girls died but he managed to live.

I never heard what happened to the guy though. I don't think he intentionally did anything, he just didn't use common sense to take a quick nap on the side of the road instead of driving on a speedy highway all drowsy. Sucks to be him...think of all the guilt and burden of knowing the deaths of other human beings was all your fault.

Mark, you've got a damn nerve deleting two of my posts, this is a serious thread dealing with serious matters.

Sherlock still a little dizzy from one of his regular doses of laudnam, puffing at his pipe & gazing down at the hansom cabs passing 221b Baker street, turned slowly & said, quite so, Watson, quite so.

awww I wanted to be sherlock ;) but on a more serious note - it just gives more and more of a reason to raise the legal age of driving - since you can imagine something irresponsible like this happening time and time again (this is coming from someone who's 17 (but responsible:) ) and likely to be legally allowed to drive :p

if he was driving that fast he should be charged with murder!

what good if a two year ban - I bet he didn't have a license in the first place

i mean he didnt intend to kill theese girls they deicded to ride in his car and there parents either A) allowed them to or B) didnt care where there children where obviously
Cos thats what theese girls where that died , children still 15 and 16 . I am 16 nearly 17 and my parents want to know where i am going and who i am with all the time so either there parents let them ride in the back of his car in whcih case they knew what was going on otherwise they just didnt care .

and anyway no matter how long you put him in prision it wont bring them back and it will be wasting yet another prision space on someone that isnt a serious danger to society , he probably wont want to ever drive again after causing theese deaths and if he does i am sure something liek this would make anyone a responsible driver
He has to live with theese deaths on his conscience for the rest of his life what more punishment could there be than this i dont think putting him in prision would serve any purpose as he isnt a dangerous threat to society
if he was driving that fast he should be charged with murder!

what good if a two year ban - I bet he didn't have a license in the first place

He shouldnt be as murder requires intention to be present and he didnt intend to kill them girls it was an accident
awww I wanted to be sherlock ;) but on a more serious note - it just gives more and more of a reason to raise the legal age of driving - since you can imagine something irresponsible like this happening time and time again (this is coming from someone who's 17 (but responsible:) ) and likely to be legally allowed to drive :p

Nope cos i see just as many older irresponsible drivers around as well age isnt a factor that effects how well you can drive at all . it is how responsible you are behind the wheel and if you know your limits as a driver , i hate all theese people i see around that think its ok to drive everywhere at above the speed limit cos they think they can handle their car one day they will get a very nasty shcok , the speed limit is there for a reason and anyone that breaks it seriously should have their license ripped up there and then , i think making people retest every 3 years would be a much better option and then if they pass again they just get to keep their license otherwise they have to take a course again to learn to drive safely and re gain their license ,

Back
Top Bottom