jobs

esa193

Fully Optimized
hey guys im coming to a point where i need to find out what i want to do with my life and i wanted to no
what types of jobs are in the computer industry
im looking for a job that i can support my self a family of 4 and have extra money around for vacations and stuff like that
could you guys give me some ideas?

Well, depends what your capable/interested in mainly. There is no lack of different "categories" of IT jobs - but some focus on Networking, some Hardware such as maintaining hardware, installing it or even building it from scratch.

Then again you might want to look into software and the programming side of things, even game design.

Also there is the technical support/advice part of the industry i.e. working for a company such as Dell etc and answering calls to help people who have problems.

Also, what kind of qualifications do you have?

:)

it depends how old you are. i mean if you are young like me then college/6th form is the first step, then you get the grades needed for uni, then theres loads to offer. if your older then something like a computing course at college is useful. atleast then you'd have a chance. basically if you have some-lots of qualifications then you'll find something. just look about. theres all sorts of IT jobs out there nowdays. working in pc shops, working for big companies, etc.

guys he is only 14 like me and i am also thinking of what job i would like, i am thinking of programming.

if i went programing id deff doing gaming
but i was thinking more the lines of hardware
building/maintain setting up that sort of thing

im considering programming at uni. i just cant find a good uni in the UK. its hard to find one with a good course and somewhere where i can actually get in

guys he is only 14 like me and i am also thinking of what job i would like, i am thinking of programming.

ya but mad soon we got to think what we want 2 be
idk how much money a year can you make on server building and maintaining

ya but mad soon we got to think what we want 2 be
idk how much money a year can you make on server building and maintaining
depends who you worked for. if you were a network admin who had to build the servers and then run them in sure youd be earning a lot of dollar

You could be a DBA, they're in demand and they make good money too. I'm taking Oracle which is a fun class. The salaries are right around 80-100 grand which I think is very good. I also like it too which is important.

Just go for something you like. As long as you do that I think you'll be happy.

Back
Top Bottom