Best ISP ?

I thought you'd get more problems with AOL to be honest...

I'm with Virgin Media, as we have the TV service (which is pretty terrible...NTL wasn't any better at running it), but the broadband service has always been okay. Were getting 4Mb/s though apparently this is soon to be upgraded to 20Mb/s free

kool, yh, never had a prob with aol, always online, only cut off once in like 3 years, the only thing i didnt like was the software which i had to use before i had the router, but after i had the router i took the software off and it was great...

had 56k with aol aswell, and i remember everyones 56k cut off after like 2 hours or something, and you had to connect again, but with the aol software, it stayed connected never cut it off at all..

yh soo aol i would say for broadband the software isnt very gd, but once you have a router its fine.

and wow 20Mb/s wish we could get that here lolol, we only had broadband installed in the area 3 years ago, and the top speed we can get now is 8mb, but we cant get anything like cable, never have and i guess never will, i havnt heard anything gd about virgin media.

like i said in my last post, just that isp stop you downloading or make you pay more for downloading more, i think thats wrong coz u pay for the service anyway

Back
Top Bottom