Bored, need some games, racing?

superman22x

Golden Master
Hey, I'm kinda bored, I might get a game or something, I want a game that has teh bughatti veyron in it, and the dodge viper, lol. Any games with both? What are some good racing games anyway? For pc.

Need for Speed Underground series have the best selection of cars I have ever seen for a PC game. The Carbon version, I don't know but there's a collector's edition out now that have even more cars to mess with.

Gran Turismo series is the other one but unfortunately, not available for the PC.

I think I'll look at NFS, most wanted or carbon? I played carbon for 360 a lil, and it kinda sucked... What about GTR2?

I never liked Most Wanted. The cops chase you everywhere I believe. It's annoying. I just like a freestyle racing game and that's where Underground comes in. Carbon is a blend of both which makes it an ideal game for someone who wants more than just "race".

dont get carbon hardly ANYTHING changed, only reason to get it might be more online players, but i dont think its worth the extra $$$

Compared to the Underground version, there are a bit of changes to Carbon. There is the all new Canyon Duel and Drift race mode, more custom tweaks to the cars, represent Class now such as Tuner, American Muscle, or Exotic car class and you can finally build your own crew where you can strategically choose your crew members and then use their skills on the road and in the garage to help you win races and customize your cars.

im talking about Most Wanted ;), but if its a 20$ difference it isnt worth it, mainly because so many people play MW over Carbon

Back
Top Bottom