Review thread rules

David Lindon

Golden Master
It has become apparant that we need to setup some guidelines for the moderator review threads.

• We are looking for constructive critisism to give the staff chance to improve
  • Opinions are welcome but flame threads are not. eg 'I hate this moderator, they are such an idiot.

I strongly believe that everyone should have the chance to voice their opinions in these threads but remember that there comes a point where you opinion can become a hate/flame post.

The best way to think of it is will my post offer genuine advice that the staff member can take onboard in order to better themselves or am I just posting a hatefull message an abusing the thread because I personally don't like that staff member

at least there isnt anymore regular member reiviews on the front page anymore, the first one was funny but like having 10 more people do it was ANNOYING

EDIT:
also i think if someone has a problem with a moderators action they search for there review thread to post about it, otherwise there post gets deleted to not spam other threads, this happens all too much.

yep agreed ^
so far i think all of the comments have been valid. you could argue that allthingsacred's posts have not been entirely suitable but i think he has a point,

either are mine, but you cant make them all useful, but you make up for it when you do stuff like guides.

im going to take my WC advice i gave thelis and make a guide for it when i get a chance ;)

Back
Top Bottom