Still cant decide on a car, check this one

if you can find the orginal tire size, I would switch back to them (maybe he has the old rims). but it looks pretty good, but i'd still test drive it.

No, he doesnt have the original tires. Did I mention it has no mufflers. Might mean it doesnt have catalitic convertors too... So we shall see.

No mufflers, lol. That gives you a pretty good excuse to get a performance exhaust installed. That should be fun should you get that car. If that pickup truck is what you want, get a Flowmaster exhaust system put on at a muffler shop. Might as well get new pipes too depending on how the old one looks. The catalytic convertor may still be on there even though it doesn't have mufflers. You'll have to crawl under there and see. Maybe the guy took the whole exhaust off to be more of an off road type vehicle. Freeing up more exhaust.

How much does it cost to put on a flowmaster exhaust tho? My dad wants to spend about $200.

Around there, $200. The FLowmaster muffler itself is cheap. It's the labor and the option of getting new exhaust pipes is what adds on to the cost. They sound so good too, especially on american cars like Chevy and Ford. Low rumble.

I use to have them on my older car and the tone is very low which is nice. Even at idle, you can hear a low rumble, but not in an annoying way.

My friend has a dodge 66' wagon, they got it free, and it has a 396 big block, with brand new flowmaster, it sounds sweet. My friend could maybe help install the muffler system, if I bought it, I'll check ebay, lol.

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/search/?N=10336+4294967255+1616+9164+919

For just the muffler, maybe my friend can pull a catalitic convertor off a junked car and sell it to me. They get cars for free all the time. Which muffler do I need from there?

Back
Top Bottom