Safe to buy iphone?

G35x

Golden Master
Is it true, if you buy a iphone off someone it doesn't come with warranty? My cousin bought one from this guy, and now my cousin wants to sell it, its a 4gb..I'm thinking about jumping on it, but I really don't want it to mess up in the next 2 months and then be in the dump $300..I duno, I want it, and then again I don't trust apple stuff ahha...

well you can call them and ask...

but if the person bought warranty with the phone, it will still be with the phone.

my ipod video freezes way to much on me..

Then just get a dang cell phone that you like that does the job well, and a non-Apple mp3 player and you are all set. All you don't get is the "snazzy" touch screen and the deal about the mp3 player being in the phone (unless you get one like that). That will cost you less than the iPhone almost certainly. I still haven't gotten what was so great about the iPhone. Everyone wants them to make their lives easier, yet quite a bit of the population can't even turn on their computer :rolleyes: how do they expect to use the iPhone and have anything easier on them? Not saying you can't use it of course :p

I prefer cheaper alternatives. Got a cheap cell phone that sends and receives calls, that what a phone is for... Got a computer for the internet... Got a computer for music, don't listen to music on the go much, but might get a small mp3 player for my car sometime. Cheap cell phone + cheap mp3 player + a computer everyone already has = cheaper than iPhone that does same thing basically.

the iphone was in my opinion one of the BIGGEST phone blunders! it came out WAY too late after the big unvealing! it has all this great on screen graphics but comes with a VERY sad 2 megapixel camera which cant even send pics via sms and doesnt have video capture.. the nokia N series have been sporting a 5mp camera way before the iphone even hit the shelves lol its a waste of money dont buy it!! wait until they improve it and bring out an iphone 2 or somthing

the PDA phones avaible right now are MUCH more impressive, but people hear PDA and freak out. the iphone is essenatially the dummies PDA [no offense to anyone that has one].

Back
Top Bottom