Review: Stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.

BF2player

BSOD
Well, I want to know what you think of stupidity. Let me here your opinions.
(this is a mockery of the other threads)

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of stupidity.

"BF" may be appropriate for him, mocking the threads is pretty damn silly IMO, especially the review thread, reviewing mods is a good idea, & should be taken very seriously, stupid thread!!!:(

I'm not mocking the mod review threads. I'm mocking the ones that other members made that are not mods. There a few of them.

First of all, this forum is a joke. You have mods that constantly break the rules, double post, and otherwise have total disregard for the rules because they feel above them. AKA: Brookfield.

Second, most of your members have no computer knowledge whatsoever and are not helpful at all. I asked a question a long time regarding a topic, and the member went on about an error that had nothing to do with what I was asking about. I fixed it myself, but that shows how competent the members are here.

Third, after reading many of your stickies and rules. It appears that if you don't do what the mods say, you get banned. Even though you may be right, you still get banned because the mods hide behind their powers. Also, you get banned for trivial things. Never in one forum have I seen more banned members than here.

Sure, you could say that if I don't like it leave. I'm sure it will probably come to that, but until then, lets see what logical responses you can come up with.

I'm not mocking the mod review threads. I'm mocking the ones that other members made that are not mods. There a few of them.

First of all, this forum is a joke. You have mods that constantly break the rules, double post, and otherwise have total disregard for the rules because they feel above them. AKA: Brookfield.

Second, most of your members have no computer knowledge whatsoever and are not helpful at all. I asked a question a long time regarding a topic, and the member went on about an error that had nothing to do with what I was asking about. I fixed it myself, but that shows how competent the members are here.

Third, after reading many of your stickies and rules. It appears that if you don't do what the mods say, you get banned. Even though you may be right, you still get banned because the mods hide behind their powers. Also, you get banned for trivial things. Never in one forum have I seen more banned members than here.

Sure, you could say that if I don't like it leave. I'm sure it will probably come to that, but until then, lets see what logical responses you can come up with.
You haven't got the message yet have you, look around you, all the posts so far are against this thread, & therefore you, you're the one who raised it, as for your opinion of me, I don't mind, everyone has their own opinion, but to say "the mods hide behind their powers" is in my opinion the sort of thing a person who dislikes cops would say, I was a cop once, so you dislike me as a moderator & as an ex cop, but would you say it to my face?, I very much doubt it.
I'm not going to close this thread as it's just getting interesting, such as you saying it'll probably come to you leaving, well, feel free, I don't think you'll be missed after your tirade here, so, byeee!

You haven't got the message yet have you, look around you, all the posts so far are against this thread, & therefore you, you're the one who raised it, as for your opinion of me, I don't mind, everyone has their own opinion, but to say "the mods hide behind their powers" is in my opinion the sort of thing a person who dislikes cops would say, I was a cop once, so you dislike me as a moderator & as an ex cop, but would you say it to my face?, I very much doubt it.
I'm not going to close this thread as it's just getting interesting!

I think this thread was stupid.. but his last post he just made had some points.

He doesn't imply that he hates cops, you are implying that he does.

He just said he hates moderators who don't follow the rules of the forum.

Don't make assumptions like that.

And you're wrong. BF2 is a nice guy, who I'd rather not see leave.

I'm not going to close this thread as it's just getting interesting, such as you saying it'll probably come to you leaving, well, feel free, I don't think you'll be missed after your tirade here, so, byeee!
Actually he's making sense.

I can't understand what you wrote really. Incorrect grammar, spelling, and overall it makes no sense. I don't really care if they are against this thread. It wasn't meant to be anything.

I have nothing against you being a cop? I never said I did. This has nothing to do with anything. Yes, you do hide behind your powers. If you where a member, you would have banned yourself by now because you have broken all the rules that you supposedly are supposed to enforce.

Just a quick question, why do you always pull something that you did into the past into the threads. This time is you being a cop, and in a previous thread is what something else. I think something in your head broke when you lost your wife. I used to be a member here a long time ago. You where a good mod back then, but now... you are pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom