What's the difference between these two DVDs?

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
This is in regards to the new Transformers movie coming out next Tuesday. There are two Transfomers DVD (not counting the HD DVD version). It says one is a "special edition", while the other one is just the movie. But what's in the special edition version? Does anyone know? It comes with two discs, but what's the other disc for?

I wish Amazon would make this more clear.

Transformers (Two-Disc Special Edition) (2007)
http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-...JPNO/ref=bxgy_cc_d_text_b/102-2213050-4644950

VS

Transformers (2007)
http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-...0-4644950?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1192260796&sr=8-3

most special editions normaly come with a different graphic on the front cover and a bonus disc of behind the scenes footage aswell as stuff like actor and director interviews..u know? the stuff u can watch on the internet for free without having to pay that extra bit of cash...but if ur a fan of the movie its worth getting i guess :)

For you, definitely worth getting.

With big movies like this, odds are good you could get a couple alternate endings too. But as he said........... You get back stage things with cast, like interviews, bloopers, extra random footage, maybe a music video of a hit song in the movie, and a different cover, with the little cardboard casing.

OMG, there are 5 (FIVE) different versions of the Transfomers DVD release!!!!

Walmart
Target
Best Buy
Circuit City

They all have unique releases for the Tranformers DVD. The HD DVD version only comes in one version, so that's easy. The regulr SD DVD however, is a bit more mind boggling. Which one to pick, hmmm.

1. Special Edition 2-disc with behind the scenes, commentary, special effects, trailers, etc., etc.

2. Walmart Version (for the animated prequel of the Transformers)

3. Best Buy Version (for the action figures)

4. Target Version (for the transforming packaging)

5. Circuit City Version (for that lame card)

I looked up those action figures. Man are they cheap. They don't even transform and the arms and legs don't move. I think I'm going to get the original 2-disc Special Edition. THe Walmart version does have that cool prequel, but I may just try to download it instead.

I looked up those action figures. Man are they cheap. They don't even transform and the arms and legs don't move. I think I'm going to get the original 2-disc Special Edition. THe Walmart version does have that cool prequel, but I may just try to download it instead.

are u serious?!
dont get the figures. forget it. i thoguht tehy could tansofrm and were big ass type of things. nvr mind.

Dude, you love that movie so much, get each one.

If it there were that many different releases for the simpsons, i'd definitely get them ALL..

Its just one of those shows I really really like, and I like having all the different things.

I have 1st thru 10th seasons of them, and Tree House of Horror 4, 5, 6, and 7 on a single dvd.

If you're like me (whcih I know you are) and you like your movies (like I like mine) get the two or maybe three post appealing releases to you. Personally id get release # 1&2

The funny thing about all these releases is that in the future, there will probably be more special editions and collection DVDs. The Walmart version and the regular 2-disc special edition are the only ones I'm actually considering to get.

Back
Top Bottom