i need help on what to do with my comp

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
so i bought an emachines t3506 a long time ago, over a year i think, so far, i only switched the processor from the celeron to an intel pentium, added and ATI X700 Pro graphics card, and added an 256 Mb ram (1 stick of 512 Ram, and 1 Stick of 256 Ram) the motherboard is an single channel since its made by emachines. the motherboard is an Intel D101GGC, but since emachines made it, it cant overclock.
So now, i got $115 on newegg and i dont know what to get. I could get a good graphics card and use up all my money, buy a decent graphics card plus an 512 mb ram, buy an a little graphics card plus an 1 gb ram. The graphics card i was looking at was either an ATI X1650/ X1650 Pro, or an ATI X1950. i cant decide on what to get since if i use the money, i wont be getting any more money soon till december or something.
Thanks in Advance

keep the money until you find something you need or want. why spend it just because you have it?

because im a gamer, and the ram and graphics card is holding me back on trying out on the new and recent games.
the socket is LGA 775

Back
Top Bottom