Mod Review: Brookfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
That part was one of the most off color ones, but it is not flaming. ATS says what he thinks, and that is his opinion. He has a right to it.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/flaming said:
Flaming:
16. Computer Slang. to insult or criticize angrily in an electronic message.

I'd say that entire post is insulting and criticizing him angrily. If he could say the things he wanted to get across in a less derogatory manner, I'd be fine with it. But the key word in that definition is ANGRILY.

I'm done here though. Since most of the mods can't put their personal opinions and differences aside with Brookfield to moderate like they're supposed to, I'm just going to PM David about it.

In my opinion, and other's, the post was not angry, just VERY critical. But we'll see what David says.

I have to raise now, that as moderators you need to keep your grievances to yourselves, you share them amongst yourselves, not with the general populous of the forum.

In regards to the forum, you are a management team, you are responsible for the smooth running of the forum, imagine if your manager or your teacher for those who don't work, was going around giving their 'opinion' (and I use that in the loosest sense of the word) on the other managers or teachers, it automatically gives across the wrong message.

Personally I don't believe that the mods should of been allowed to post in any of review threads, in terms of ATS post, it is a matter of opinion, but it is very much verging on slanderous, some of those things nearly cross the line.

We know that there is a problem between the two of them, and I believe the thread has allowed to give a voice to those problems, but not in a positive sense, but very much a destructive manner.

LOL I new this one was ganna be good. I dunno what some people issue's are with him. Big deal if he double posts on occasion it happens. He has got confused a few times in some threads but overall he does a good job. He's allowed his opinion on things just like all of us. If you don't like his thoughts then just chill out. No reason to get all fired up about things. Its just a forum after all.....

I haven't been here that long time wise but I have read a lot of the posts and threads in a lot of the categories and Brookfield is the Mod that I have noticed the most.He seems to be very short tempered when someone disagrees with him...I think he needs to realize that people have different opinions and that that is OK. As a newbie i have noticed that he sometimes doesn't take new members seriously and if they have a different opinion to him then he can at times be downright rude to them. New members should be encouraged not ridiculed as this mod seems to have enjoyed on numerous occasions.

I haven't been here that long time wise but I have read a lot of the posts and threads in a lot of the categories and Brookfield is the Mod that I have noticed the most.He seems to be very short tempered when someone disagrees with him...I think he needs to realize that people have different opinions and that that is OK. As a newbie i have noticed that he sometimes doesn't take new members seriously and if they have a different opinion to him then he can at times be downright rude to them. New members should be encouraged not ridiculed as this mod seems to have enjoyed on numerous occasions.
I agree. I've noticed numerous times where he put down the opinions of new members just because they were new.

Brookfield acts his shoe size and not his age. He is obviously the oldest member here yet he acts like the youngest, it is truly pathetic and I cannot understand why he is not truly ashamed of himself.

He is incapable of using correct English, chooses to selectively ignore certain parts of what others have to say and just forces his opinion on others. His "opinion" is always disjointed, irrational and completely pointless, and he just dances round the problem to try and have the last word.

He keeps on telling us about the jobs he has had, well, can he prove he has done any of them? No. Plus, the main reason he has had so many jobs is simply because he appears to be so stupid that he is incapable of attending University, getting a degree and following a career path like anyone else. He has moved sideways in employment instead of upwards because he does not have any qualifications to use as a pathway.

Brookfield, the walls are closing in.

Brookfield acts his shoe size and not his age. He is obviously the oldest member here yet he acts like the youngest, it is truly pathetic and I cannot understand why he is not truly ashamed of himself.

He is incapable of using correct English, chooses to selectively ignore certain parts of what others have to say and just forces his opinion on others. His "opinion" is always disjointed, irrational and completely pointless, and he just dances round the problem to try and have the last word.

He keeps on telling us about the jobs he has had, well, can he prove he has done any of them? No. Plus, the main reason he has had so many jobs is simply because he appears to be so stupid that he is incapable of attending University, getting a degree and following a career path like anyone else. He has moved sideways in employment instead of upwards because he does not have any qualifications to use as a pathway.

Brookfield, the walls are closing in.
Exactly. How do we really know how old he is or anything about his employment history? It could all be lies for all I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom