FS: 22" Sceptre Monitor

Oh, sorry. It's probably about 6 months old. Actually I think I can get my invoice from newegg...
I purchased it in January, so it's 10 months old now. Wow, doesn't feel like that long.

That's a really great price, I wish I had waited before buying my LCD (17" $130 new) I would have bought this!

LOL! The Dell 2007WFP is a hundred thousand times better quality than any Acer monitor. It uses high quality S-IPS panels, as opposed to cheap TN panels that I'm 99% sure every Acer monitor uses.

TN is the cheapest kind. Relatively, they're so good with colors, especially black. Bad viewing angles. The plus is that they can have extremely low response times, which makes them good for gaming monitors.

IPS has much better viewing angles. S-IPS is an improved version of IPS that is cheaper to produce and has extremely accurate colors.

There's also VA, which is somewhere in between the quality of TN and IPS.

I'm getting the job, so I will be able to take the loss from my bank acount with this monitor. See yours PMs

I have one like it, 201" sceptre gamer or something. I love it. But I'm not really in the market for another. I do want to replace my CRT secondary monitor, but Not with something so big.

Back
Top Bottom